All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:51 am 

humanoidboogie wrote:
ringosshed wrote:
humanoidboogie wrote:
ringosshed wrote:
Anyway, I'm off to watch some Streisand boots professionally shot that I picked up for only $5 including postage. What a deal!!

Crap! I was just about to order those ones... Can you make me a copy for, say, $1 (including postage)?

You Swedes drive a hard bargain but what the hell my wife is pregnant and I need the cash. I also have some Adam Sandler if you are interested.

Thanks! Would it be possible for you do to some tasty artwork to go along those DVDR's, perhaps using this SIZZLING HOT photo?

Oh, and are those Sandler boots pro-shot? I'll trade them for my ridiculously rare Britney Spears Decca audition tape... (She got turned down... "Sl*ts are on their way out")

I think we should fix up Barbara with Istheone74 what beautiful music they would make.

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:04 am 

humanoidboogie wrote:
Oops, here he is: http://profile.adultfriendfinder.com/p/ ... 9252_75161

"On Sunday afternoons I like to continue the screwing we started on Saturday night." :D

And on Sunday evenings he likes to continue the screwing he re-started on Sunday afternoon and then he takes a break to continue the screwing of people he sells his professionally shot dvds to and then he wakes up Monday morning to find he's wet the bed and his inflatable pal is just begging for more. And then his Mummy, who he still lives with, finds him 8O spanks him and locks him in the closet. He is finally let out and the cycle begins again