BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Embe74
 Post subject: inspectorgadget0481 / tomthetoolman818 / machineheadtt
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm 

Warning: This Seller on Ebay (inspectorgadget0481 aka tomthetoolman818 aka machineheadtt etc. - all the same person) sells fakes.

I bought 3 CDs by this seller and all of theme are fakes (get my money back from Paypal at the end). Seller has always good feedbacks but he is selling also a lot of fakes.

He write in his description: "Publisher: Yellow Dog Records, Reference: YD 066" or "Beware of fakes being sold elsewhere and on eBay" or "Yellow Dog is one of the most famous and collectable Beatleg Labels available" etc. but actually sells fakes.

For ex. I bought "The Beatles - Studio 2 Sessions at Abbey Road vol. 3 and 4". The Matrix on his fake CD was "YD 066" but should be "VTCD YDB302" etc.

After the dispute with Paypal he wrote: "My description was 100% accurate with no misrepresentation whatsoever".

Incredible! Sells fakes as "Yellow Dog" CDs and "beware of fakes (...) elsewhere and on Ebay" and think, that this description was 100% accurate.

So warning to all. Don't buy at this seller (real Name is Sannesy)

At the end, I get the money back from Paypal. Wrote a negativ Feedback and the seller opened a new shop on Ebay with a new name and sells again fake CDs as original.

bingomusic
 Post subject: Re: inspectorgadget0481 / tomthetoolman818 / machineheadtt
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm 

Sounds like BAS***D SCUM to me .... regards to all.... bingomusic.

moptop
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:53 pm 

In my opinion this is misunderstanding and not a bad trader issue, with detailed images of the disc being sold being made available and the buyer not asking questions before buying.

More information here.

Embe74
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 pm 

@ moptop

Are you serious or is this seller your friend?

This seller says, that he is a professional Beatleg seller. He says, that he collects Beatlegs since 15 years. He know all the internet pages about Beatlegs (also yours) where everybody can see the difference between a original and a fake Beatleg. So this seller sells fake Yellow Dog CD with the wrong matrix-number (for example YD 066) and says that this is a "100% original Yellow Dog CD", "Beware of fakes being sold elsewhere and on eBay" or "Yellow Dog is one of the most famous and collectable Beatleg Labels available". And you think, this was just a "misunderstanding? That is a joke right?

By the way. This seller made the same thing many times.

After I realized the wrong matrix (should be VTCD YDB302) I wrote him (including your moptop site where he can see what matrix the original CD has and what matrix a fake CD has) that his CD is not an original Yellow Dog CD. His answer was just, that the discription was correct (remember: he wrote, that his CD is 100% original Yellow Dog CD) with no space for a missunderstanding.
So do you really think this is still just a mistake by accident?

7 month later, this seller wrote (with the hope I would delete the negative feedback here): " I sold some fake YDs for some time. I was selling them for a friend of mine. Those were not my CDs. I made some mistakes.(...)"
And you still think this was a misunderstandig and there is no black and white issue about this?

No really, you must been joking!

moptop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 pm 

Embe74 wrote:
@ moptop

Are you serious or is this seller your friend?

Very serious , there is already a thread for this discussion. We don't need several threads. You have made your point.

The seller is neither a friend or foe , but a member of a community which I have a great respect and I do not wish it to be destroyed by a 'flame war'.

Mods could you link to the other discussion and lock this thread thank you .

Embe74
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm 

He is always changing his account-name. That is why there are 3 threads.
And if you have great respekt for a member that admits "I sold some fake YDs for some time. I was selling them for a friend of mine. Those were not my CDs"....then you should think about it twice...