BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

tortchy
 Post subject: PREZES
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:05 am 

Also known as:Krzysztof Galek/Poland

Entered into an eleven disc trade over a month ago, i sent mine, he didn't.
After much toing and froing on my part (he wasn't the least concerned) i suggested trading again via registered mail he came back with different track selections to those originally requested...

It's come to light today that two other people on the Zone have been burned also, between us he has had thirty eight discs...

The disgusting remarks he has left on my profile are beyond belief especially in view of HIS 8O behavior and he should be made to remove them. Failing that site admin should intervene!

tj0807
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:38 am 

i've also had some bad luck with this guy. i agreed to an eight disc trade with him back in march. i received a message stating that my discs were sent on friday, april 2nd (two weeks after i had already sent my end of the trade). it's now may 10th and i haven't received anything. he claims to have never received anything from me. there's no way i can verify this. if i could or if he admitted to receiving the discs i sent him, i would certainly give him a zero star rating.

in short, don't trade with him.

surfMusic
 Post subject: Re: PREZES
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:33 pm 

Here is the new facts:
This SCUM ripped me for 7 CDS
I've contact him, and also, he claims to have never received package from me. (SIC!)

So BEVARE OF "PREZES" :kill:
Here is his adress: KRZYSZTOF GALEK
Polad

GO TO HELL KRZYSTOF :inyourface:

tortchy wrote:
Also known as:Krzysztof Galek/Poland

Entered into an eleven disc trade over a month ago, i sent mine, he didn't.
After much toing and froing on my part (he wasn't the least concerned) i suggested trading again via registered mail he came back with different track selections to those originally requested...

It's come to light today that two other people on the Zone have been burned also, between us he has had thirty eight discs...

The disgusting remarks he has left on my profile are beyond belief especially in view of HIS 8O behavior and he should be made to remove them. Failing that site admin should intervene!

tj0807
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm 

now that three other people have reported having problems with this guy, i've gone ahead and left him negative feedback. i can understand one package not getting to him, but four? come on... :roll:

LarsK
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:40 pm 

Seems like I've been ripped by Prezes too. A 10 disc trade was initiated by him in the middle of February. He received mine after a week (late February) , but I never received anything. After having believed the discs from him was lost, I asked for a new shipment of the discs. He told me he sent new ones on the 6th of April. As of today no discs have arrived.
When I see that other people also have had similar problems with Prezes, my advice is: do not trade with him.

John Kallestad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:58 am 

I got ripped off too. About two months ago had a trade for about a dozen discs; when mine did not come I messaged and got response that he had not gotten his yet either; same answer a few weeks later. Don't trade with this guy!!!

Reading Rob G.'s message reminded me to comment that in a year plus of trading this is my first bad situation also; cudos to all good traders everywhere.

Last edited by John Kallestad on Sat May 15, 2004 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob G.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:24 pm 

I guess I should throw my hat into this ring. About 2 months ago he contacted me for a 10 disc trade. As of yet, nothing - no discs, no reply. In the 8 months since I've been a member at BZone, I have met a lot of really good traders. This is my first trade to go sour.

tortchy
 Post subject: Unprecedented
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:32 am 

Prezes must be chalking up an all time record here :no:

76 discs sent out to him by 7 of the nicest traders with no returns :cry:

What is the protocol here :?

Is it possible for the Admin to intervene and remove his inane pathological rantings from our profiles :kill:

I can picture him now :music:

Mr Admin :help:

I feel it important for Prezes name to stay at the top of the Hall Of Shame for at least the nesxt couple of month or until some sort of resolution :D

fishguy
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:56 am 

You can add me to the list of those who have most likely been ripped off. Prezes contacted me in late April for an 8 disc trade. I sent his discs out May 10, only to come home that night and find the bad news beginning to show up in the forum. He has not yet responded to my private message, so I'm assuming my discs will never arrive. I just wish I had waited one more day before shipping. I would have seen the bad reports coming in and I never would have sent the discs. Oh well.

This is the first trade that I have ever had go bad. It looks like he took advantage of a lot of great traders, and made off with around 100 discs. Pathetic.

hamburgerpimp
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:42 pm 

fishguy wrote:
You can add me to the list of those who have most likely been ripped off. Prezes contacted me in late April for an 8 disc trade. I sent his discs out May 10, only to come home that night and find the bad news beginning to show up in the forum. He has not yet responded to my private message, so I'm assuming my discs will never arrive. I just wish I had waited one more day before shipping. I would have seen the bad reports coming in and I never would have sent the discs. Oh well.

This is the first trade that I have ever had go bad. It looks like he took advantage of a lot of great traders, and made off with around 100 discs. Pathetic

Seems this guy was clearly on a roll- He tried to hit me up for a trade around the same time. My saving grace was the fact that I don't trade internationally (unless you've got Mofi's or DCC's :D .) What a jerk.

Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:27 pm 

Done.
Never traded with him before, hope won' trade with him in future.
Bur as he have a top number of bad reviews here - he's now on the top of this board.
Hope it will helps our members.
Andrey

DannyBhoy
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:12 pm 

Its pointless logging dates and PMs/replies but all the lies and bad vibes mentioned above have happened to me from this joker of a trader called Prezes.
Add another 11 discs to the tally of cds he has ripped from honest people on BZ. Instant Karma's gonna get him, if it aint already.
Shame. Beautiful and treasured music like the Beach Boys cds i sent him do not deserve the dishonest service and lies associated with this guy.

Tough lesson well learned. Be warned

pommy
 Post subject: PREZES
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:10 am 

Well, I have to agree with all the other bad reviews this guy's had. I too have been burnt for eight discs. Try contacting him and he doesn't even bother replying anymore.

I even emailed him a scan of the post office receipt I have from the 29/03/04. the last time he bothered to answer my message he suggested waiting another week. That's also gone and I've now given up.

So I gave him a 0/10 vote. Keep him at the top of the hall of shame, I agree!!!

I think we should all keep our fingers crossed, and hope that someone breaks in to his place and steals all the discs from him. Maybe then, he'll know what we all feel like.

beatleross
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:47 am 

Well,I got ripped off too-4 discs sent through to him in February but nothing in return.He claimed to have sent them on April 6th(same date as another trader above-coincidence? I don't think so!)

Brother J.
 Post subject: Prezes
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:33 pm 

This trader was my first bad experience in trading. He said he posted the package to me 2 times, but I've never received it. Since there wasn't any reply from him.
One thing I want to say: DON'T TRADE WITH THIS PERSON.

necessitor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:26 am 

Looks like he burned everyone at about the same time...he got me for 8 discs on a trade that was supposedly completed in mid-April. I went to sent him a second reminder message tonight, then I saw all of the bad reviews and this thread. I'll wait no more. A shame.

It now says this in his profile:

CRACOVIA
JUDE GANG
CHWDP JEBAC´ WIS?E I POLICJE

Anyone? :?

tortchy
 Post subject: KRZYSZTOF GALEK/POLAND/PREZES
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:44 pm 

It would seem that this pond life (KRZYSZTOF GALEK :deal: ) is calling us names after exposing him for the shameless THIEF and LIAR that he is...

127 CDR'S :music: :music: :music: from thirteen of the best and most well intentioned traders on the zone.

Bring out the band :band: he must hold an all time record for skullduggery here :lolaga:

Last edited by tortchy on Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

surfMusic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:02 pm 

Serbian and Polish language is not 100% equal, but some words are very similiar, so:
"JEBAC"=something like "PERSON WHO f@@k ALL AROUND" or "SOMEONE WHO f@@k EVERYONE IN HIS SIGHT "

"POLICJE"= ""POLICE" - obviously

Also, I've noticed that He often visit BZ.
I'm so sorry , but I must say , that I'll be very suspicious about every new trader from Poland. Yes, I know, this is unfair to other honest traders from Poland, but , Prezes can create new alias, and this roberry will happen again.
THINK ABOUT IT :x

I'm member of BZ over than 2 years, and I've traded with some very honest traders from Poland: TOMUN, ANDRZEJ KOCZAN, STOKAS. :)

BE FREE TO TRADE WITH THEM

But trade with any new trader from Poland? :no:

necessitor wrote:

CRACOVIA
JUDE GANG
CHWDP JEBAC´ WIS?E I POLICJE

Anyone? :?

necessitor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:34 am 

I'll still trade with new traders from Poland, but I'll have to insist that I receive their discs before I send any.

marvdog
 Post subject: Prezes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:38 am 

:x :x :x

Last edited by marvdog on Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

stokas
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:17 pm 

Hi !

Some thoughts about this guy -Prezes :

CRACOVIA -This is the oldest football team in Poland; from Krakow
JUDE GANG -(Jewish gang) It's the name of hooligans/fanatics of Cracovia,what means this guy is a skinhead (WHAT IS HE DOING HERE ON BOOTLEGZONE???) or something like this. And now you may think "Jewish gang" and skinheads? O yeah, life is such a crazy thing, particularly in Poland :)
CHWDP JEBAC´ WIS?E I POLICJE - CHWDP is an abbreviation of something like "f@@k the police in the ass"
and of course"jebac Wisle i policje" means " f@@k Wisla(this is the second and more important team from Krakow) and the police".

And PLEASE don't write shit like: " don't trade with people from Poland", becouse in EVERY country there are idiots!! I know idiots from Germany , France, Russia and Israel BUT I'm not saying" don't trade with with those countrys".

And the last thing. PREZES means "chairman" or "director". I wouldn't never in my live trade witha guy with such a nickname :)

Greetings to all!!
Mariusz

necessitor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:59 am 

Gee, sounds like a really tough guy.

*wipes excess sarcasm from post with a damp cloth*

Droopy
 Post subject: Sorry to have been the "bait"....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:45 pm 

Wow....this really sucks....I feel terrible too because I actually had a SUCCESSFUL trade with the guy.....seemed perfectly nice and the trade went fine except for the fact that he used whatever bargain basement discs are common there....

In retrospect, it would seem that I served as the "bait" to trick a bunch of other folks to think he was legitimate.....Makes me feel like an accomplice even though I have nothing to do with his ripoffs....

Sorry everyone got burned....and I'm relieved for myself too....I told him I'd send him a list of my non-boot sunshine pop collection and would burn him a few as a favor.....

Damn.....a nazi skinhead sunshine pop fan???!!?? Boggles me puny mind....

necessitor
 Post subject: Re: Sorry to have been the "bait"....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:51 am 

Droopy wrote:
Damn.....a nazi skinhead sunshine pop fan???!!?? Boggles me puny mind....

I wonder what Curt Boettcher would think?! :wobble:

Rapillard
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:02 pm 

This mutter did the same to me - I lost 6 discs with this bloody liard

Krzysztof Galek
Poland

AVOID !!!!!

Rapillard